This holiday season give the gift of future financial planning with this handy-dandy Tax calendar from the IRS. We know just what you’ve always wanted! These holidays and dates below have recently been posted on the IRS website for 2014, and we wanted to share it with you as a reference guide. If you are currently set up on quarterly payments, these dates are always good to know to avoid any penalties from missing your deadlines. At Internal Tax Resolution, we are always looking out for your best interest. Happy Holiday shopping, and remember to always look for deals and use coupons whenever you can. Still not a client? Ask us how you can save 10% off your entire contract with us! It’s never too late to refer a family member or friend that needs tax help.
Save the Date! Legal Holidays for 2014:
- January 1— New Year’s Day
- January 20— Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. / Inauguration Day
- February 17— Washington’s Birthday
- April 16— District of Columbia Emancipation Day
- May 26— Memorial Day
- July 4— Independence Day
- September 1— Labor Day
- October 13— Columbus Day
- November 11— Veterans Day
- November 27— Thanksgiving Day
- December 25— Christmas Day
To view or print Publication 509 – 2014 Tax Calendar click here.
Happy Holidays from the staff at Internal Tax Resolution.