Internal Tax Resolution
Call Us Free: 1-888-908-4740

Posts Tagged Back Tax

I Forgot to File My 1099!

I Forgot to File My 1099! If you are doing any kind of work as a self-employed individual, you will receive a 1099 form from whomever you worked for that year. The types of 1099 forms you may receive are as follows: 1099-DIV; informs the IRS that

Read more

For Businesses

Business Services
Payroll Solutions
provided by:
ADP Logo
I had a tax issue and took advantage of the free consultation. While it was not directly related to income taxes, the gentleman I spoke to was incredibly helpful and pointed me in the right direction. I am really grateful for his help.
Tax Resolution
Date published: 07/07/2015
5 / 5 stars